Today I’m seeing the world through rose coloured glasses. Well, not literally, but almost, as I’ve taken out of my pictures all colours but red. Luckily ColorManager doesn’t feature only one colour. You can choose as you please, turn some colours to black and white and leave untouched only the colours you decide. And you can easily select to preserve the color of some specific parts of the picture. Being the master of the rainbow is free today, only on stelapps.
- Rather simple, just modify at your will one of the six colour sliders
- Add details deleting coloured parts touching them
- Undo the last changes without starting again
- Zoom in or out to maximize precision
- You can’t get colour back touching your picture, only delete it